|–Jan 9th Members Meeting. Guest speakers Graham Churchill on managing growth and protecting Greenbelt. Councilor McAlpine on Bil 23. |
– May 30th Members Meeting. Guest speaker Mayor Scarpitti. Questions provided beforehand by the Board, and by members at the meeting.
– May 30th Members Meeting Minutes. Mayor Frank Scarpitti keynote speaker.
– October 2nd Members Meeting. CF Markville development proposal. Lincoln Lo.
– Annual General Meeting 2023. Board election for 2023, president, membership, and treasurer reports for 2023, amendment to constitution.
|– January 10th 2022 Minutes. Vacant House Tax, 2022 Budget overview, Affordable Housing.|
– February 7th 2022 Minutes. Plus Urban Forestry Update (Trees etc) by City staff.
– March 07-2022 Minutes. Alick Siu tribute. Main Street streetscape plans.
– April 04-2022 Minutes. Randy Peddigrew on Markham Centre Secondary Plan.
– Provincial Candidate Meeting 2022 May 24th. Via Zoom, 2 of 4 candidates attended.
– September 26th Municipal Candidates Meeting. Pan Am Centre in person, 5 of 6 registered candidates attended.
– Nov 7th 2022 AGM. Board election for 2023, president, membership, and treasurer reports for 2022.
– Nov 7th Members Meeting. Councilor updates, Main Street Unionville updates.
|– Dec 6th 2021 Members Meeting Minutes. |
* Presentations: Reflections on COP26, Power House Hybrid,
Greenbox Pilot Program.
* “Green Box” by Richard Laszlo.
– November 1st 2021 Annual General Meeting. Board elections, membership & treasurer reports, and November 1st 2021 Members Meeting.
-September 7, 2021. Federal All-Candidates Meeting. No minutes taken. Bob Saroya, Paul Chiang and Elvin Kao.
– June 7th 2021. Marg Wouters.
Land Use Planning, Markham Whitebelt, YR population doubling.
– May 3rd 2021. Mayor Scarpitti.
MZOs, Growth, Housing, Main St Streetscape, Subway extension.
– April 14, 2021. Markham Municipal Energy Plan – “Getting to Zero”. Presentation by Graham Seaman, Director of Sustainability and Asset Management
– April 12th 2021. Guest speaker, Graham Seaman, Markham’s Municipal Energy Plan.
– March 1st 2021. Main Street Unionville update by BIA executive director Sara Sterling.
–February 1, 2021. Winter Road Maintenance, Markham Centre Secondary Plan, Toogood Pond skating
|–December 7, 2020. Kingdom Developments (Sheridan Nurseries), Bill 229 and Conservation Authorities|
–November 2, 2020. Member Meeting. Markham Centre Secondary Plan, 28 Main St.
–November 2, 2020 AGM. President’s report, Treasurer’s report, membership report, election
–October 5, 2020. Markham Centre Secondary Plan, Floodplain mapping, Road Widenings, York University Campus Student Housing – Rockport Group
–September 14, 2020. 16th Avenue Widening, Arterial Road Widening, Times Group, Aryeh Group, Markham Secondary Plan, Unionville Main St. Revitalization
–March 2, 2020. Waste Management and Single Use Plastics, 28 Main Street, Arterial Road Widenings
–February 3, 2020. Main Street Streetscape Project, Arterial Road Widenings
–January 6, 2020. Winter Operations and Survey, 28 Main St., Arterial Road Widening, GO Transit Service
|–November 4, 2019 Member Meeting. Unionville Main St. condo development by Watford Group, |
–November 4, 2019 AGM. President’s report, Treasurer’s report, membership report, election
-October 7, 2019. Federal All-Candidates Meeting. No minutes taken
-September 9, 2019. Federal All-Candidates Meeting. No minutes taken.
-May 9, 2019. Presentation by Mike Killingsworth, City of Markham, on bylaw enforcement. No minutes taken.
-April 8, 2019. Q&A with Mayor Frank Scarpitti. No minutes taken
-March 25, 2019. Q&A session with York Region Chair Wayne Emerson. No minutes taken.
–January 21, 2019. Times Group, Bill 66 (Restoring our Competitiveness), Regional Government Review
|–November 5, 2018 Members Meeting. Unionville GO Station, York Downs Update|
–November 5, 2018 AGM. President’s report, Treasurer’s report, membership report, election
-October 1, 2018. Ward 3 All-Candidates Meeting. No minutes taken.
-September 17, 2018. Workshop with transportation specialists on arterial road widenings in Markham. No minutes taken.
-April 19, 2018. Q&A session with Mayor Frank Scarpitti. No minutes taken.
–March 13, 2018. York Downs Redevelopment, Watford Residence Development for 162-194 Main St, Stiver House application-206 Main St.
–February 5, 2018. Affordable Housing Inclusion Bylaw, York Downs Redevelopment
–January 15, 2018. York Downs, Unionville Home Society redevelopment, Unionville BIA, York University campus design, York Region Police Community Liaison Committee
|–November 6, 2017 Members Meeting. York Downs update, GO Train electrification, New Zoning Bylaw, Briarwood Farm redevelopment, York Region Transportation Master Plan|
–November 6, 2017 AGM. President’s report, Treasurer’s report, membership report, election
–October 2, 2017. Room Houses and Short Term Accommodations, York Downs, Briarwood Farm
–September 7, 2017. York Downs, Section 37, Whistle cessation, Committee of Adjustment, Building Bylaw, Unionville Home Society
–May 15, 2017. York Downs, Housing Forum, Vacant Houses, Times Group, Tree Preservation, 47&51 Gainsville Ave.
–April 3, 2017. Housing Forum
-February 6, 2017. Q&A session with Markham Mayor Frank Scarpitti. No minutes taken.
–January 9, 2017. Anti-SLAPP Protection, Tree Preservation, OMB Review, Public Realm Community Board Pilot
|–November 7, 2016 Members Meeting. Main Street Vision, Toogood Pond Ice Maintenance, 2025 Unionville GO Hub, Markham Public Realm|
–November 7, 2016 AGM. President’s report, Treasurer’s report, membership report, election
–October 3, 2016. Unionville Home Society, Secondary Suites, Rooming Houses and Short Term Accommodations, Main St. Vision
–September 8, 2016. OMB Reform, Signage Bylaw, Tree Preservation, Bylaw review and update
–June 6, 2016. OMB Reform, Main St. Vision, Transportation Master Plan, Comprehensive Bylaw Reform
–May 2, 2016. Zoning Bylaw, Tree Preservation, Toogood Pond skating, OMB Reform
–April 4, 2016. Unionville Home Society, Markham Energy Corporation Director Compensation, Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw, Briarwood Farms
–March 7, 2016. Briarwood Farms, GO Train Anti-whistle, Unionville Home Society, York Downs, York Region Transportation Plan
–February 1, 2016. New zoning bylaw, York University, Tree Preservation, GO Train whistle
–January 18, 2016. Main St. Vision, Toogood Pond skating, Fred Varley Drive development, Zoning Bylaw, York University, Highway 7 Developments, GO Train Horn, Unionville Home Society
|–November 2, 2015 Members Meeting. Main St. Vision, Toogood Skating, GO Train anti-horn, Zoning Bylaw|
–November 2, 2015 AGM. President’s report, Treasurer’s report, membership report, election
-October 5, 2015. Federal All Candidates Meeting. No minutes taken.
–June 1, 2015. York University, Times development Village Parkway, GO Train anti-horn, Wyview Group
–May 4, 2015. Main St. vision, GO Train anti-horn, provincial rapid transit, Markham population forecasting, presentation by Markham District Energy
–March 2, 2015. Main St Vision Plan, Times Development Village Parkway, GO Train anti-whistle, Markham Arena, Toogood Pond Ice Rink
–February 2, 2015. Main St. vision, Times development Village Parkway, GO Train anti-whistle, Markham Arena, Toogood Pond Ice Rink
–January 5, 2015. Main St vision, Times development Village Parkway, Rooming Houses, GO Train whistle, Markham Hockey Arena